(Zomg, my first meme!)
"Post a single sentence from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations. No more than one sentence!"
1. It was also times like these she wished she still slept with a frying pan under her pillow.
2. (Manipulative and a bit underhanded, perhaps, but all was fair in love and war, or so the English said.)
3. Vivaldi's "Summer" concerto filled the afternoon, the third movement ringing fitfully throughout the house.
4. He wants to tell the man to piss off with his mystical fortune-telling bullshit, but worries there might be some truth to it.
5. In that moment, if he could remember his real name, he thinks he would ask her to call him by it, just once.
6. "I've such a headache," she whispered matter-of-factly, staring distantly toward the sand-dusted floor beneath her, eyes wide and seeing nothing.
7. "You can think what you want, so long as you don't throw up on my boots."
8. Dreams and death parading as life, and they're lies and liars, all of them.